When should I have my trial?
- there is no set time frame, however, most people choose to have their trial run 6 months to 1 week before their wedding. Additional members of the bridal party, can be catered for, at a reduced rate of £30 each when booked with the bridal trial.
What if I am not happy after my trial?
- there is no time limit for your trial, I will be in no hurry, this ensures that I get your "look", just the way that you want it. You are not committed to your booking, before you have your trial run... You only pay a deposit if you're 100% happy with my work.
what products do you use?
- I use a variety of tried and tested, commercial and professional products, such as: MAC, benefit, bare minerals, Smashbox, illamasqua, Bobbie brown, Nars and airbase - the leading HD make up - this product is simply amazing, and perfect for weddings, it gives a lovely radiance to the skin, the coverage is totally adaptable from a gentle tint, to a full coverage, and the lasting power boasts 18+ hours of heatproof, waterproof, and sweatproof wear. If you have sensitive skin, and/or you have any favourite products, do not hesitate to let me know.
What happens if you are ill on my wedding day?
- reliability... Whatever the time of your wedding. I will arrive in plenty of time, ensuring that you are perfectly ready on your big day. Should I have an accident or become unwell, I am in contact with a number of fabulous make up artists, so back-up should be available, I keep records of every trail run, so your perfect look can be achieved.
Are there travel charges?
- within a 20 mile radius of HR8 2GA, all travel charges are included in the stated prices. All journeys over a 20 mile radius, will be charged a 30p a mile.
Do you require a deposit?
- I ask for a £30 non-refundable deposit to secure your date, this will be deducted from the final balance.
What if I need to cancel?
- wedding day bookings cancelled within 6 weeks of the date, incur the following fee: 4-6 weeks - 50% of the outstanding balance, as agreed at trial. 2 weeks or less - 100% of the outstanding balance, as agreed at trial.
Get in touch today for no-strings-attached information, and to check availability for your special day...